Spiritual Practitioner Licensing Program
What’s a Spiritual Practitioner?
A Spiritual Practitioner is someone who is committed to incorporate Spiritual practices into their daily life. The intention of a Spiritual practice is to support the expansion of our consciousness and to deepen our awareness of Love. Practitioners demonstrate the miracles that unfold when you change your mind about your life.
Inspire’s two-year Spiritual Practitioner Licensing Program is a deeply experiential consciousness-building process which includes specific studies that support participants in deepening their Spiritual practice and also prepares candidates for advanced participation in Spiritual community. This innovative curriculum is intended to develop the necessary skills associated with the art of Spiritual counseling, community building and Spiritual leadership.
The effectiveness of affirmative prayer is based on the fundamental law of the Universe that all true and lasting change takes place as a result of a shift in consciousness. A Practitioner facilitates this shift by assisting the individual in adopting new beliefs, perspectives, habits and attitudes. As beliefs, perspectives, and attitudes change, new conditions and situations are naturally attracted into the individual’s life.
The Inspire Spiritual Practitioner Licensing Program is for LGBTQs who are interested in deepening their spiritual studies, opening their mind and learning how to be a professional Spiritual counselor and teacher. This comprehensive program is designed for those who feel called to Spiritual leadership and for those who are committed to deepen your Spiritual practice and studies.
1. A Spiritual Practitioner’s License through Inspire Spiritual Community
2. Training & certification as a Spiritual counselor through Inspire Spiritual Community
3. Facilitation training for spiritual workshops and public speaking
4. An array of tools to deepen your Spiritual practice
5. Support from Inspire’s leadership and administrative team
6. An incredible support system comprised of other Spiritual practitioners
7. Basic training in marketing and promoting your services as a Spiritual counselor
1. The program consists of 6 modules and spans 2-years in length. Each module is approximately 4 months.
2. Classes are offered via tele-conferencing (on the phone) so participants can call-in from all over the globe. There is a weekly 2-hour class call.
3. Participants are trained using Inspire Spiritual Community’s teaching curriculum which integrates Science of Mind, New Thought Philosophy and A Course In Miracles (mysticism).
4. There are weekly reading and writing assignments.
5. Classes are facilitated by Rev. Jesse Brune-Horan and other qualified ministers and practitioners.
6. Participants are responsible to purchase their own text books (approximately $30/quarter)
7. Participants are required to be of volunteer within the Inspire community. Practitioners who do not live in Los Angeles will have opportunities to volunteer online.
8. There’s a yearly in-person retreat which spans approximately 4 days in length. Attendance to the retreat is mandatory and should be considered before committing to the program. Practitioner retreats are generally held in California.
9. The entire program is $3000.00 (not including text books & retreat costs). You can pay in-full or make monthly payments ($125).
Answer the call.
If you feel called towards Spiritual leadership and/or feel inspired to deepen your own Spiritual practice – this program is designed for you. If you’re ready to learn more about our in-depth licensing program, please visit our contact page and reach out. We’ll connect with you and answer your questions ASAP.
Rev. Jesse Brune-Horan, co-founder/Spiritual director